National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) is an Autonomous Institute of National importance and the first National pharma institute in North-East India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an Act of Parliament, to impart high quality Education and Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The Institute intends to fill the following posts on Direct Recruitment/Deputation:
Vacancy Details: NIPER Guhawati Recruitment 2022
|T-26||Associate Professor||Medical Devices||0||1||0||0||0||45|
|T-27||Associate Professor||Pharmaceutical Technology & Formulations||1||0||0||0||0||45|
|T-28||Assistant Professor||Pharmacology & Toxicology||1||0||0||0||0||40|
|T-29||Assistant Professor||Medical Devices||0||0||0||1||0||40|
Important Dates: NIPER Guhawati Recruitment 2022
|Date & time of commencement of Online Applications||09/03/2022 from 11:00 AM|
|Last date & time of Online Application & Payment of Fees||11/04/2022 up to 5:00 PM|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of the online application along with all enclosures||18/04/2022 up to 5:00 PM|
|Department of Medicinal Chemistry|
|T-25||Professor Level-14 and Cell-1 of Pay Matrix Basic Pay: Rs. 1,44,200/-||01 UR||Essential Qualification: Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry / Natural product Chemistry or Equivalent with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (M.Pharm/MS/M.Sc.) in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Organic chemistry, Natural Product chemistry with a very good academic record throughout and at least 10 years of Teaching/Research/ Industrial experience with published works of high quality, well recognized and established reputation of having made conspicuous seminal contribution to knowledge in the above areas. Desirable: Expertise in sustainable Organic Synthesis including Green Chemistry for bio-active heterocycles and drugs or drug intermediates, drug discovery in context to Medicinal Chemistry / Organic Synthesis / Natural Product Inspired Drug Synthesis etc., Isolation and Characterization of Bio-active Molecules from the herbal products. Preference will be given to the candidate having minimum of 3 years’ experience at the level of Associate Professor or equivalent and who completes at least one EMR or Industry sponsored project with administrative experience like establishment of Department, etc. Candidate should have demonstrated adequate experience of independent Research in terms of guidance of Masters’ students and minimum of 2 Ph.D students, execution and/or recipients of sponsored/EMR projects, technology transfers and with publication in SCI journals.||Not exceeding 50 years|
Department of Medical Devices
|T-26||Associate Professor Level-13 and Cell-1 of Pay Matrix Basic Pay: Rs. 1,23,100/-||01 OBC||Essential Qualification: Ph. D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (M.Sc/M.Pharm/M.S.Pharm/B.Tech/M.Tech) in Bioengineering/Biomedical engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with a very good academic record throughout and at least 8 years of Teaching / Research / Industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor with published works of high quality. Desirable: Candidates should have experience in Biomechanics, Bio medical Engineering, Biomedical Devices and/or Bioelectronics. Expertise in developing and testing of Biomedical devices in class 2 and class 3 categories will be an added advantage. Patent filed/granted in the area of biomedical devices will be preferred. Candidates who have transfer of technology, commercialized products, will be preferred. Preference will be given to the candidate who has ongoing/completed at least one EMR or Industry sponsored project on the Biomedical devices Candidate should have demonstrated adequate experience in Independent research in terms of guidance of at least one Ph.D. graduated, student with publications in SCI journals.||Not exceeding 45 years.|
Level-12 and Cell-1 of Pay Matrix Basic Pay: Rs. 78,800/-
| Essential Qualification: |
Ph. D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (M.Sc/M.Pharm/M.S.Pharm/B.Tech/M.Tech) in Bioengineering/Biomedical engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with a very good academic record throughout and at least 5 years of Teaching / Research / Industrial experience excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. with published works of high quality. Desirable: Candidates should have experience in Biomechanics, Bio medical Engineering, Biomedical Devices and/or Bioelectronics. Expertise in developing and testing of Biomedical devices in class 2 and class 3 category will be an added advantage. Patent filed/granted in the area of biomedical devices will be preferred. Candidates who have transfer of technology or commercialized their products will be preferred Preference will be given to the candidates who have demonstrated adequate experience in Independent research in terms of guidance of Master students, execution of sponsored/EMR projects and with publications in SCI journals
|Not exceeding 40 years|
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology & Formulations
|T-27||Associate Professor Level-13 and Cell-1 of Pay Matrix Basic Pay: Rs. 1,23,100/-||01 UR||Essential: Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical Sciences with First class or equivalent grade at the preceding degree (M.Pharm/MS) in Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Technology & Formulations/Industrial Pharmacy with a very good academic record throughout, and at least 8 years of Teaching/ Research/Industrial experience with published works of high quality well recognized and established reputation of having made a conspicuous seminal contribution to knowledge in Pharmaceutical and allied areas. |
Desirable: Candidate should have adequate knowledge and experience on formulation development and scale-up studies as well as technology transfer for bulk and other dosage forms. The candidate should also have exposure to various optimization and prediction tools like Design of Experiment (DoE), DoE-driven AI and ML, Gastro Plus, WinNonlin etc Preference will be given to the candidate having a minimum of 3 years’ experience at the level of Assistant Professor/ Ramalingaswami/Ramanujan Fellows and who completes at least one EMR or Industry-sponsored project with an administrative experience like the establishment of Department, etc. The candidate Should have demonstrated adequate experience of independent research in terms of guidance of Masters’ students and at least one Ph.D. student and having good publications in SCI journals.
|Not exceeding 45 years|
Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology
|T-28||Assistant Professor Level-12 and Cell-1 of Pay Matrix Basic Pay: Rs. 78,800/-||01 UR||Essential: Ph.D., in Pharmaceutical/Biomedical Engineering with first class or equivalent grade from institutes of repute and a preceding degree (M. Pharm/MS/M.Tech/MSc) in the Pharmacology & Toxicology/Regulatory Toxicology/Biotechnology/ Biomedical Sciences with a very good academic record throughout and at least 5 years of Teaching/Research/Industrial experience with published works of high quality. Desirable: Candidate should have demonstrated experience with in vitro and in vivo translational pharmacology approaches in the areas of neurodegenerative, immunology, Non-invasive therapies, infectious diseases, nanomedicine, or development of materials for in-vivo imaging. The candidate should have demonstrated adequate experience of research in terms of guidance of Masters students, experience obtaining sponsored/EMR grants, and publications in SCI journals.||Not exceeding 40 years|
- How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply using the prescribed format only, available on the website (www.niperguwahati.ac.in) from 11:00 AM on 09.03.2022 to 5:00 PM on 11.
- Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for both the Teaching and Group-A officers (from Pay level 10 and above) and Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for other nonteaching posts has to be paid through the link provided inside the portal. Once the fee is submitted through online, the candidates are requested to enter the reference number, payment date and amount in the NIPER Guwahati recruitment portal, without which, final submission will not be allowed. The fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. No fee is required for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, PwD category. Candidate after submission of Application and payment of fee, a PDF will be generated with the completed form and fees receipt. Applicants are required to take the print of the PDF application form and fee receipt, sign and send the same along with all self- attested relevant supporting documents (Age Proof, All Essential Degree Certificates, Proper experience certificates, etc) by Speed Post or Courier to NIPERGuwahati within the prescribed date mentioned below. It is mandatory to submit the hard copy of application form along with all the relevant documents as mentioned.
- Candidates employed in Government or Government Organizations (e.g., CFTIs, Autonomous Institutions, Universities etc.) must apply through proper channel; or produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview; If selected, they must produce a Relieving Letter at the time of reporting for duty. Such candidates may send advance applications, but, if found eligible and shortlisted, they would be allowed take part in the selection process only if the application is received through proper channel and/or a No Objection Certificate is produced on or before the interview date.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website of NIPER Guwahati (www.niperguwahati.ac.in) regularly for updates. Amendments, corrigendum, addendum (if any), will be placed on the Institute website only.
- Applications must be accompanied by:
- Statement of Purpose (maximum of 1000 Words)
- Your proposed contribution to the Institute (maximum of 1000 words)
- Your notable achievements in education and employment iv. Awards, Rewards, Recognitions won and/or professional affiliation
- Professional References relevant and not relatives (three) with Name, Designation,Organization, e-Mail ID, Mobile and Landline vi. Category Certificate (if applicable) issued by competent authority, with validity as on the closing date of applications.
- Statement of Purpose (maximum of 1000 Words)
- Applications must be complete in all respects. Additional sheets as needed may be used and referenced suitably. All information furnished MUST be supported by documentary evidence. Incomplete, incorrect and sketchy applications are liable to be rejected.
- Except the documentation sought as above, no other certificate or documentation need be attached or provided, at the stage of submitting the application. Such proof would be sought later, ONLY from short-listed applicants.
- Completely filled-in application duly ink-signed along with documents mentioned above, should be sent by Speed Post or Courier to the address given below, ensuring it reaches the Institute latest by 18-04-2022 by 1700 hrs.
The Registrar i/c, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research
(NIPER) Guwahati, Vill: SilaKatamur (Halagurisuk), P.O.: Changsari, Dist: Kamrup, Assam-India, 781101
- The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed as:
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________________________
ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO. 01/2022 DATED: 09/03/2022”
- The institute will NOT be responsible for non-receipt of application (s) with in stipulated period due to any postal delay/ loss of application/ document sent in transit. Applications received after the last date and time will NOT be considered.
- The Institute will communicate only with short-listed and selected candidates. It is explicitly made clear that no correspondence, whatsoever, shall be entertained from applicants not shortlisted for interview or not selected for appointment.